May 27, 2015

TAG: THAT’S TRUE.

The other day Catarina from Joan of July tagged me for a fun game. Did I mention before I love this tag thing?

So, I’m going to list 25 facts about me but 5 are fake. You have to tell me which ones are not true. I’m so curious to know your answer. I will let you know the answer later. Ready?


1. My dream job was being a journalist.

2. My dad is racist.

3. I went on a road trip in USA and explored all East Coast.

4. I have been in 53 countries so far.

5. I worked in Mac Donalds as my first job.

6. I have 2 piercings.

7. I love to spend an entire day at home watching movies while eating doritos and oreo.

8. I’m pretty good at ice skating.

9. When I was a kid I spent 2 weeks eating only corn flakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

10. I want to have kids soon and bring them to my trips.

11. My favorite food is pizza.

12. I refuse drinking coconut water from a bottle.

13. I know how to sew in a machine.

14. I eat chocolate every day.

15. I taught english in Asia.

16. I don’t like to receive flowers.

17. I grew up living in 2 different houses in 2 different towns.

18. When I was a teenager I used to be a big fan of BackStreet Boys and Spice Girls.

19. I’m afraid of flying in an airplane.

20. I was 8 when I had my first boyfriend.

21. I had eye surgery.

22. Jump pictures are my favorite!

23. I believe in karma and reencarnation.

24. I dislike talking on the phone.

25. I don’t have a smartphone.

Now I have to tag three bloggers: Vânia from Raining Days and Mondays, Rita from The Busy Woman and the Stripy Cat and Carina from Tripping in Trips. Girls are you in?

And have to guess which sentences from Catarina aren’t true:

2 – I studied in a nuns’ college.

7- I love being approached by clowns and people dressed as mascots.

14 – I was Mel C (Spice Girls) in my groups of friends [I think Catarina was Victoria :P]

17 – I have been enrolled in Idols TV Show by someone who I never found out who was.

22 – Iam a cat person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's in your mind? Express yourself :)