December 24, 2013

* MERRY CHRISTMAS *



First of all I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas, full of joy, health, happiness, smiles, love, harmony and peace. 

Last two years I was away, 2011 in Vietnam and 2012 in Mexico, Yes I'm chasing Winter for two years!! But this year I decided to celebrate with my dear family, I missed so much. I'm glad for this decision, it feel great to get the Xmas spirit, cook delicious food, wrap gifts, dress my dog and cat with silly xmas decorations :) I'm so so so happy that I'm going to share with you my 2010 Christmas pictures, but get ready my family is kinda crazy... and I love it! We have the tradition of singing Xmas songs and play instruments. In 2010 my aunt Ana came out with the idea of a play (theatre) of the day that Jesus born. My family is religious, I don't mind as long as they don't ask me to go to church and believe in God and such things. Well, guess who was the COW? haha




My cousins look so cute as angels!! This was pure improvising, my aunt brought the costumes and I made sure everyone had a role ;) Yes, I was the cow hehe



And I'm wondering how's gonna be tonight... for sure lots of fun coming!! 

Do you have any Xmas Family Traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's in your mind? Express yourself :)