May 13, 2015

BIZARRE STUFF FOUND ON THE ROAD [PART I]


This morning I wake up with a brilliant idea: to share with the world wide web crazy stuff I have seen when travelling. Very important to mention that I’m not making fun or whatever with other people’s cultures, I took these pictures because I thought they were weird, according my culture, life experiences and education. Please don’t take this post too serious ;)


Searching for images for this post made me go thru all my travel folders bringing back tons of beautiful memories that make me smile.

VARANASI, INDIA.

I wonder what a person covered with hashes in a statue position is doing in the middle of the street. I guess some kind of ritual… this is actually normal in Varanasi, you will experiment another reality there.

QUETZALTENANGO, GUATEMALA

A Sedution Course? That’s all I need. After this course I will be able to have all the men I want! (I actually think this is pretty cool)

SANTA MARTA, COLOMBIA.

“Dear, let’s buy a new bike for our girl. Just wondering how we will be able to bring it home, since we don’t own a car”.


MEXICO

Translation: Respect MY entering and I will respect YOUR car. I’m not even gonna give a try dude.

CIUDAD DEL CARMEN, MEXICO.

Hummm let’s visit a crocodile farm where crocodiles born to die. Their skin is awesome for handmade shoes, belts and handbags, great for the local economy. Oh the meat? Goes to the freezer and you can buy, super delicious and nutricious.

LAOS

Let’s go for a typical drink, yummmmiiiieeee!

HAMPI, INDIA.

It’s so hot! Do you feel like having a venila ice cream? I know a great kwality place.

TORTUGERO, COSTA RICA.

I think the shop owner was extremily pissed that costumers don’t pay for their bills. So better write in a board their names and how much they owe. Miss Miriam 3 thousand? Too bad your restaurant is not going so well, maybe the food is not good.

HANOI, VIETNAM.

Want to find accessories? Go to Cock, you will find what you need. Oh have you cocked today? (see window)

ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT, NEPAL.

Ready to cross the bridge? Don’t look down. One, Two, Three!

BOGOTA, COLOMBIA.

Need to call a friend in South America? Don’t worry, you will find plenty of cell phones in the street stalls connected with a chain so you don’t forget to give the phone back whenever you are done. 

Want to see more crazyness on the road? Click here :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

What's in your mind? Express yourself :)