August 13, 2014

FLEA MARKET IN AMSTERDAM

Everytime I'm travelling I always search for nearby Flea Markets to take a look what looks like antiques in the country I'm visiting. I also search for vintage shops, they usually have such a beautiful and inspiring decoration and I admit, I love to meet the shop owners or staff hah! I usually spend one hour or so exchanging information about vintage and I always bring something with me.




Last day in Amsterdam we visited  Waterlooplein Flea Market. I was expecting to find more vintage stuff but it was a blast anyway. The way they "organize" clothing is crazy, I was amazed by the quantity and quality of International products and so many handmade beauties. Also it's always pleasant to walk in a Flea Market by the canal :)





Vintage Lovers out there, do you also look for flea markets and vintage shops while traveling? Which ones and where have you been? Any recommendations for the next trip?

Linking up with Sir Thrift A Lot :: A Living Space ::

4 comments:

  1. Yes, looking but haven't been on one now (last in Croatia).... I love this feeling, that you go and never know what you may find :-))) Like a little treasure etc ....

    Did you get anything here?! :-) (of course the question is: what did you get) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I didnt buy anything, I guess it was the very first time I have been in a flea market with empty hands but we were kinda rushing so we just walk ariund, took some pics and left =/

      Delete
  2. I'm always looking too, but since I travel with the hubby he has to be in the mood. He's gotten more interested in thrifting lately so that's good. However, I don't have any recommendations right now. Sorry. Oh, and I LOVE the circle of cars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I understand you, my boyfriend is also sick of coming with me to all those flea markets and vintage stores but its my big passion and he respects Im glad =)

      Delete

What's in your mind? Express yourself :)